Following on from the first PHAT BASS MUSIC sample pack which managed to make a noise, we’re pleased to present the second encounter of PHAT BASS MUSIC II.
Grab more huge neuro basses and crazy grooves for your 150-180 BPM ranged tracks!
A super-charged collection of hand-picked sounds, presets, and templates for your electronic bass music beats. Powerful sound design, dirty textures, nasty neuro-basses, and free-flowing broken rhythms. These sounds will suit EDM, dubstep, neuro-hop, glitch-hop, riddim, DnB, trap, and any other electronic genres you see fit.
In detail, be ready to find content with all samples recorded at 24-bit 44.1kHz and between 155-180 BPM. Featuring 60 bass loops, 46 full drum loops, 48 hat loops, 24 kick/snare loops, 60 percussion loops, 18 top loops, and 79 synth loops. Furthermore, 207 drum hits, 17 synth hits, 106 bass hits, 150 FX, 32 vocals, 11 Ableton Live effect racks and 8 Ableton Live instrument racks, 6 construction kits, and 30 Xfer Serum presets.
We’ve also included a separate format, especially for all you Ableton users. Pick up 6 additional templates for the Ableton Live 11 Suite, featuring ready-to-go construction kits.
Please note: ensure you have both Ableton Live 11 and Xfer Serum if you intend on using the included presets, templates, or racks.
Phat Bass Music II – Ableton Racks Information:
1. Aphex Exciter Saturator - an emulation of the Aphex exciter made from Ableton Live’s stock plugins – sure to provide juicy saturation of high frequencies.
2. Cinematic Riser - effect for build-ups with a cinematic sound and 2 modes of operation.
3. Crunch Ur Snare - a saturator to give your snares a finely tuned punch.
4. Feedbackers Groowle - endless jamming for atmospheric transitions with a metallic sound.
5. Goin Out Filter - a filter that creates an effect like that of a phone in a small room. Perfect for smooth transitions.
6. Grain Tremal Pitcher - granular panning tremolo with pitch adjustment – form bespoke melodies.
7. Low High Cut Filter - do you often need to quickly trim the upper or lower frequencies? This rack will do the trick!
8. Magic Void 2 - an improved version of Magic Void from PBM1 with a cleaner sound and different filtering variations.
9. Maxxbass - a great solution to inflate your sub by saturating it with harmonics. Thanks to this, it will become more audible in the mix.
10. Panning Reverb - using reverb for the panorama expansion effect.
11. Crunch Noise Saturator – makes a noisy bassline.
1. 8bit Texture - a cool atmospheric texture that can be developed into something more.
2. Crunch Noise Bass – overloaded bass and noise - a very dirty and greasy sound. Fine-tuning as well as ready-made snapshots
3. Neuro Bass - Make your own unique neuro-bass with this rack.
4. Sine Harmonic - how many interesting sounds can be made with only 2 sine waves and a few saturators. Fine-tuning as well as ready-made snapshots
5. Woble Wibe – you guessed it - make that wob-wob-wob-wob.
6. Kick, Snare and Hat Makers - three racks for the easy creation of unique drum samples. Subtle and simple with ready-made snapshots.
Log in to download a free taster pack and check out the specs and demos to find out more! This collection is also fully Loopcloud ready. More information can be found about Loopmasters‘ award-winning software here: loopcloud.com
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example references to instrument brands are provided to describe the sound of the instrument and/or the instrument used in the sample. Loopmasters do not have (nor do they claim) any association with or endorsement by these brands. Any goodwill attached to those brands rest with the brand owner. Loopmasters or its Suppliers do not accept any liability in relation to the content of the sample or the accuracy of the description. "RHODES" is a registered trademark of Joseph A Brandstetter.